Contact email@example.com If you are looking at playing, coaching or managing at the club in 2014.
Welcome to Mosman Rugby
Mosman Rugby Club, also known as the Mosman Whales, is one of the oldest rugby union clubs in Australia, and competes in Division 1 of the NSW “Subbies Rugby” competition. Mosman Rugby fields six senior teams and colts (under 21’s), with new players always welcomed. Come down and make new friends, play serious rugby and be part of this great Club. The Whales have a long, proud history forged on mateship and camaraderie dating back to 1893.
Mosman is located on Sydney’s lower north shore, only 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD and 15 minutes from the popular seaside suburb of Manly. We play our home games at Rawson Park, and train at Balmoral Oval every Tuesday and Thursday night (from 6.30pm for a 7pm start).
- Mosman v Balmain LIVE stream on Saturday
- Subbies need more referees
- Rep Team vs Queensland Announced
- Subbies Reps Vs AUS Services Team at Rawson Oval
- Three Whales make the Subbies rep squad
- Ladies Day 2014 this weekend
- Mosman vs Petersham report – Round 2 2014
- Mosman vs Campbelltown report - Round 1 2014
- 2014 Trial game details
25th July, click here for information and to book online.