Welcome to Mosman Rugby
Mosman Rugby Club, also known as the Mosman Whales, is one of the oldest rugby union clubs in Australia, and competes in Division 1 of the NSW “Subbies Rugby” competition. Mosman Rugby fields six senior teams and colts (under 21’s), with new players always welcomed. Come down and make new friends, play serious rugby and be part of this great Club. The Whales have a long, proud history forged on mateship and camaraderie dating back to 1893.
Mosman is located on Sydney’s lower north shore, only 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD and 15 minutes from the popular seaside suburb of Manly. We play our home games at Rawson Park, and train at Balmoral Oval every Tuesday and Thursday night (from 6.30pm for a 7pm start).
- Grand Final Day & Presentation BBQ 2015
- 2015 Finals Schedule - Week 2
- 2015 Finals Schedule - Week 1
- Mosman vs Balmain - Round 18 2015
- Mosman vs St Pats Round 17 2015
- Round 17 2015 Photos vs St Pats & Evening at Mosman Rugby
- Bledisloe Cup LIVE on the big screen at Rawson
- Round 15 2015 Photos vs Drummoyne