Welcome to Mosman Rugby
Mosman Rugby Club, also known as the Mosman Whales, is one of the oldest rugby union clubs in Australia, and competes in Division 1 of the NSW “Subbies Rugby” competition. Mosman Rugby fields six senior teams and colts (under 21’s), with new players always welcomed. Come down and make new friends, play serious rugby and be part of this great Club. The Whales have a long, proud history forged on mateship and camaraderie dating back to 1893.
Mosman is located on Sydney’s lower north shore, only 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD and 15 minutes from the popular seaside suburb of Manly. We play our home games at Rawson Park, and train at Balmoral Oval every Tuesday and Thursday night (from 6.30pm for a 7pm start).
- Support for old boy Adam "Bart" Barraclough
- Presentation Night 2013 Highlights
- Presentation Dinner Award Winners 2013
- Presentation BBQ Award Winners 2013
- Mosman Rugby Presentation BBQ 2013
- Preliminary Finals 2013 Photos
- 1s and 2s lose in Major Semis but have second chance
- Scott Lewis and Paul Nicholls
- Major Semi Finals 2013 Photos