Welcome to Mosman Rugby
Mosman Rugby Club, also known as the Mosman Whales, is one of the oldest rugby union clubs in Australia, and competes in Division 1 of the NSW “Subbies Rugby” competition. Mosman Rugby fields six senior teams and colts (under 21’s), with new players always welcomed. Come down and make new friends, play serious rugby and be part of this great Club. The Whales have a long, proud history forged on mateship and camaraderie dating back to 1893.
Mosman is located on Sydney’s lower north shore, only 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD and 15 minutes from the popular seaside suburb of Manly. We play our home games at Rawson Park, and train at Balmoral Oval every Tuesday and Thursday night (from 6.30pm for a 7pm start).
- Mosman Rugby USA Tour 2014
- Colts Grand Final & Presentation BBQ
- Semi-Finals 2014
- Presentation BBQ Award Winners 2014
- Colts Grand Final Day & Presentation BBQ 2014
- Finals Schedule 2014 - Week 2
- Preliminary Finals 2014
- Adam "Bartman" Barraclough 17th September 1972 - 5th September 2014
- Finals schedule 2014 - Week 1