Welcome to Mosman Rugby
Mosman Rugby Club, also known as the Mosman Whales, is one of the oldest rugby union clubs in Australia, and competes in Division 1 of the NSW “Subbies Rugby” competition. Mosman Rugby fields six senior teams and colts (under 21’s), with new players always welcomed. Come down and make new friends, play serious rugby and be part of this great Club. The Whales have a long, proud history forged on mateship and camaraderie dating back to 1893.
Mosman is located on Sydney’s lower north shore, only 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD and 15 minutes from the popular seaside suburb of Manly. We play our home games at Rawson Park, and train at Balmoral Oval every Tuesday and Thursday night (from 6.30pm for a 7pm start).
- Mosman vs Old Iggies – Round 11 2015
- Round 11 2015 Photos vs Old Iggies
- Supporting 'Running from the Blues' - Mosman Rugby vs Old Iggies
- Mosman vs Balmain – Round 9 2015
- Mosman vs St Pats – Round 8 2015
- Mosman vs Drummoyne – Round 6 2015
- Mosman vs Knox – Round 5 2015
- Mosman vs Colleages - Round 4 2015
15th August 2015
Click here to buy tickets online or get more information