Welcome to Mosman Rugby
Mosman Rugby Club, also known as the Mosman Whales, is one of the oldest rugby union clubs in Australia, and competes in Division 1 of the NSW “Subbies Rugby” competition. Mosman Rugby fields six senior teams and colts (under 21’s), with new players always welcomed. Come down and make new friends, play serious rugby and be part of this great Club. The Whales have a long, proud history forged on mateship and camaraderie dating back to 1893.
Mosman is located on Sydney’s lower north shore, only 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD and 15 minutes from the popular seaside suburb of Manly. We play our home games at Rawson Park, and train at Balmoral Oval every Tuesday and Thursday night (from 6.30pm for a 7pm start).
Save the Dates – Key Events to add to your Calendar
25th May – David Gardner Memorial Day
Mosman Rugby club will be dedicating this day to the memory of Dave Gardner, who was a great player, supporter, coach and friend of the Mosman Rugby Club. On this day we will be playing round 7 at home Vs Knox.
19th July – Mosman Rugby Supporters Lunch
More details to come. Save the date!
Latest news from Mosman Rugby
- Whales Photo Album from Round 6 2013
- David Gardner Memorial Day 25th May
- Whales Photo Album from Round 5 2013
- Round 4 2013 – Halligan Cup – Mosman v Colleagues
- Update on Scott Lennon from his wife Kirsten
- 5th Grade Match Report Vs Colleagues (Round 4 2013)
- 1st Grade Match Report Vs Colleagues (Round 4 2013)
- Club Captains Report vs Colleagues (Round 4 2013)
- Whales Photo Album from Round 4 2013
- Club Captains Report vs Campbelltown (Round 3 2013)
- Whales Photo Album from Round 3 2013
- 1st Grade Match Report Vs Campbelltown (Round 3 2013)
- No Under-85s competition for 2013
(Sat 4th May 2013)