Rugby authorities throughout Australia have made the collective decision to further postpone Community Rugby until at least 1 June.
· All Rugby activity including matches, training and face-to-face education courses will not be conducted during this period.
· Given the uncertainty surrounding the length of time government restrictions will be in place to combat the spread of COVID-19, Rugby Australia and NSW Rugby are not in a position to provide a specific return date. They will continue to review this position as further updates from government and health authorities are received.
Grand Final Day & Presentation BBQ 2017
The biggest day of the season has arrived for the Whales with 5th grade, 4th grade and Colts all competing in their respective Grand Finals this Saturday at TG Milner from 9.00am.
The post-match celebration will continue after the grand final with the club hosting the Presentation BBQ from 4pm at Rawson Oval.
Mosman Rugby will be running a bus for the day. The bus will depart Rawson at 8.00am and pick up at The Oaks (bus stop across the road, corner of Watson st and Military Rd) at 8.15am. Bus Tickets need to be purchased prior to Saturday from this link: http://www.trybooking.com/RXFY
GRAND FINAL DETAILS
Judd Cup Grand Final
Mosman v Knox
9.00am kick off
Sutherland Cup Grand Final
Mosman vs Colleagues
10.20am Kick off (field #2)
Barbour Cup Grand Final
Mosman v Petersham
11.40am kick off
DRESS: Whales Jersey (if you don’t have a jersey, borrow one!)
PRESENTATION BBQ DETAILS
The event will begin upon returning from TG Milner, with the awards ceremony starting at approx 2pm. The event will be catered and club awards will be presented. Partners, families, friends, and all supporters are encouraged to attend.
Awards to be handed out at the BBQ include:
– MVP for each grade and colts
– Most improved Grade player
– Most improved Colt
– Highest try scorer
– Highest point scorer
– CD Award
– 100 club games
– Supporter of the year
– Rookie of the year
– Subbies Rep
– Special appreciation awards
At the conclusion of the presentations the clubhouse will remain open to celebrate season 2017. Drink the clubhouse dry!
See you all on Saturday to support our team mates and honour the award winners for the 2017 season.
Come Saturday, the whales are going to make some noise !
WHAAAAALES…. WHAAAAALES….. WHAAAAALES…. WHAAAAALES….. WHAAAAALES…. WHAAAAALES….. WHAAAAALES!!!!!